[TYPO3-doc] Copyright notice - whats the correct formatting?

Tommy Juhnke tommy at van-tomas.de
Wed May 22 18:39:16 CEST 2013

Hi folks,

I have a question regarding the Copyright notice which is documented here [1].

This block is documented without leading spaces at lines starting with an asterisk:

--- snip ---
*  Copyright notice
*
*  (c) YYYY Your name here (your at email.here)
--- snap ---

But it is written _with_ spaces throughout the T3 core. So, I'm wondering whats the right approach/syntax here?

Maybe this is just a small, trivial no-brainer, but I know that some API documentation generators may get confused by a certain doc block syntax as described here [2].

Thanks for any reply and clearification on this,

tommy

http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/CodingGuidelinesReference/PhpFileFormatting/FileStructure/Index.html#copyright-notice
http://docs.typo3.org/flow/TYPO3FlowDocumentation/TheDefinitiveGuide/PartV/CodingGuideLines/PHP.html#general-considerations