[TYPO3-doc] Updating version in documentation

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Mar 19 08:34:47 CET 2013

Hi Elmar,

> I always want to have the version given within in the documentation
> synchronized with the version of the extension.

When we have finally automated the whole rendering chain, we certainly
hope to be able to achieve this. In the current setup, there's a conf.py
file which contains the name of the manual and its version. For
extensions, this information could be read from the ext_emconf.php file
and the conf.py file generated on the fly.