[TYPO3-doc] Updating version in documentation

Elmar t3elmar at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 18 18:56:23 CET 2013

Hello,

I always want to have the version given within in the documentation
synchronized with the version of the extension.

Even if I automatically set the version from ext_emconf.php during
documentation rendering on clientside,  the version of the extension is incemented
during upload to TER by the uploader and the version in the docs is behind.

To solve this issue I was working on a TER uploader from the commandline
during this WE called ext.

http://t3elmar.github.com/Ext/

Now I can hopefully do this in 3 steps:

 1. update the version in ext_empconf.php with ext
 2. render my documents with the new version from ext_emconf.php
 3. upload to TER wit ext without touching the version again.

Regards

Elmar