[TYPO3-doc] Integrating "Disqus" on docs.typo3.org

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Mon Jul 15 18:18:12 CEST 2013

Am 15.07.13 16:37, schrieb Bastian Waidelich:

> Correct me if I'm wrong but in this regards "Störerhaftung" basically
> means that you're responsible for the contents of your website. Just as
> we are with wiki.typo3.org for example.
>
> So, if someone issues an injunction because of some illicit comment we'd
> have to remove it within a reasonable amount of time.
>
> Also, I wouldn't expect too much "traffic", so enabling "pre-moderation"
> should be feasible.

Just to be clear:

I dont want to stop you in the opinion collection, but please take into
account that there is a need that the solution you choose gives the T3A
(as the legal responsible for the typo3.org) the posibililty to act on
their own in a very short intervall.

And it should be clear that you need to ask for (written) permission
from the Board of the TYPO3 Association.

http://association.typo3.org/board/ref/assoc/

please use info at typo3.org

best greetings and pure intentions here.

Olivier

PS: If I can add my personal opinion to it: please choose a solution
that can be selfcatered. We had enough experience with webservices dying
underway (etherpad).