[TYPO3-doc] Integrating "Disqus" on docs.typo3.org

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Mon Jul 15 16:37:12 CEST 2013

Olivier Dobberkau wrote:

Hi Olivier,

> Dont want to spoil the party, but i think you should ask the TYPO3
> Association before doing so.

I wanted to get some general feedback before involving the Association.

> If you want a reason for why you should do so, then google for the word:
> "Störerhaftung".

Correct me if I'm wrong but in this regards "Störerhaftung" basically
means that you're responsible for the contents of your website. Just as
we are with wiki.typo3.org for example.

So, if someone issues an injunction because of some illicit comment we'd
have to remove it within a reasonable amount of time.

Also, I wouldn't expect too much "traffic", so enabling "pre-moderation"
should be feasible.

> Additionally in the shadows of the NSA / Prims affair i would opt out
> from using a US based company for such a service for the TYPO3 community.

That's why I suggested an opt-in such as heise.de introduced it for
their social network integration [1]

[1]
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/facebook/german-website-creates-two-click-like-button-facebook-not-amused/3247

--