[TYPO3-doc] Standalone Sphinx

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Apr 17 15:18:00 CEST 2013

Hi Xavier,

> This is really a prototype but I guess this could be really interesting,
> isn't it? Think of allowing extension documentation to be compiled on
> the fly and shown in Backend (I have a working prototype for this
> latter), or a "console" in the Backend to work on ReST.

Very interesting R&D. This could be very helpful for people who don't
yet have a Python environment, especially fully configured for
documentation needs. It could also be an alternative for having rendered
documentation locally, although the main goal should still be to have an
extension able to download what was produced on docs.typo3.org.