[TYPO3-doc] Re: Standalone Sphinx

Elmar Hinz t3elmar at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 17 13:44:54 CEST 2013

Hello,

> What do you think?

Having a local Sphinx working, is essential to write documentation in future.
So if you wouldn't have done it, I would have done it.
Maybe you like to share your work on github, where it is most easy to
contribute.

> I could not run sphinx-quickstart as it seems it cannot be scripted with
> all parameters but I manually created a test documentation and then
> could compile it from my TYPO3 Backend and my "local" install of Sphinx.

There are some typo3 specific extensions to sphinx available somewhere.
I found them by the descripition in the wiki.
I think to add them to the extension is one of the next steps.

Thank you for contributing

Elmar