[TYPO3-doc] Cross-linking to a manual (not a specific label)

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Fri Sep 28 22:40:33 CEST 2012

Hi François,

>I came up with a special cross-linking need today: in some cases, it
>would be convenient to link to a manual in general, and not to any
>specific section/label. Is that possible out of the box?

I don't know if and how this can be done with Intersphinx and will ask
in the Sphinx mailing list.

Within the same manual you CAN directly link to another document (=
file):
http://sphinx.pocoo.org/markup/inline.html#cross-referencing-documents

Cheerio ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de