[TYPO3-doc] Cross-linking to a manual (not a specific label)

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Sep 29 17:01:52 CEST 2012

Hi,

> I don't know if and how this can be done with Intersphinx and will ask
> in the Sphinx mailing list.

OK, thanks.

> Within the same manual you CAN directly link to another document (=
> file):
> http://sphinx.pocoo.org/markup/inline.html#cross-referencing-documents

Interesting, but not helpful in that case. A typical example I came
across: in the Core APIs manual we hint that developers should read the
Core Coding Guidelines. This is really a general link to the CGLs. We
don't want to point to a particular chapter. Hence the need to be able
to link to the "cover page".