[TYPO3-doc] reporting dead links

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Mon Nov 12 17:10:33 CET 2012

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 17:03:18 +0100
François Suter <fsu-lists at cobweb.ch> wrote:

> You can preview the stuff at:
>
> http://preview.docs.typo3.org/TYPO3/

Thank you.

> It's nice to offer help. Do you know ReStructuredText? If yes,
> there's some work finalizing the migration: a lot of work was
> automated, but the finishing requires some human care. Otherwise,
> it's a bit hard to tell. From your mails in the English, you seem to
> be beginning with TYPO3, so I guess you wouldn't really be able to
> work on the documentation itself, although we do have rather
> beginners guide on which a beginner's opinion is always welcome
> (obviously). We also always need help updating screenshots.

I was tinkering with ReST (Sphinx) when I was writing some of my study
notes and was planning to use it for my software project.

Indeed, I am just beginning with the TYPO3, so cannot help much with
the 'content' yet...

> How do you feel about this?

Reasonable. ;)

When do you plan to finish with migration?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Before giving up this present body, if one is able to tolerate
the urges of the material senses and check the force of desire and