[TYPO3-doc] reporting dead links

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Nov 12 17:03:18 CET 2012

Hi Gour,

> Is the present migration available online somewhere?

You can preview the stuff at:

http://preview.docs.typo3.org/TYPO3/

then pick any manual by clicking on its folder. URLs are subject to change.

> How can one help with migration?

It's nice to offer help. Do you know ReStructuredText? If yes, there's
some work finalizing the migration: a lot of work was automated, but the
finishing requires some human care. Otherwise, it's a bit hard to tell.
 From your mails in the English, you seem to be beginning with TYPO3, so
I guess you wouldn't really be able to work on the documentation itself,
although we do have rather beginners guide on which a beginner's opinion
is always welcome (obviously). We also always need help updating
screenshots.

How do you feel about this?