[TYPO3-doc] srv123 and preview server: files, urls, building

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Tue May 29 15:03:18 CEST 2012

Xavier,

>Yes, I just wonder if we could have this cool "field-list-table"
>directive for everybody (because it seems it could be useful for others
>as well) without having to modify the parsers.

:-) Me too, I would like to have that too.

Its only that in the moment it seems a rather long way to go - see
[1]. But I haven't given up on this. Its only delayed.

Martin

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.docutils.devel/6047

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de