[TYPO3-doc] Official docs: Mostly CamelCased now (to be pushed again)

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Wed May 30 23:07:13 CEST 2012

I've reworked the script so that we directly get a ReST source version
that fits our "CamelCase" standards and a folder structure that
reflects our discussions.

RESULTS
=======

Please go to http://preview.docs.typo3.org/TYPO3/

Unless I made errors these are ready:

AdministratorsGuide/
CodingGuidelinesReference/
CoreApiReference/
EditorsTutorial/
FrontendLocalizationGuide/
GettingStartedTutorial/
IndexedSearchReference/
InsideTypo3Reference/
InstallationGuide/
SecurityGuide/
SkinningReference/
TSconfigReference/
Typo3ServicesReference/
TyposcriptIn45MinutesTutorial/
TyposcriptSyntaxReference/

TyposcriptReference/ ist still missing - there are still some errors.

@François, @Christoper: I suggest emptying the repositories once again
and start from scratch with the above.

SOURCES
=======

The sources are starting here:
http://srv123.typo3.org/~mbless/git.typo3.org/Documentation/TYPO3/
file:///home/mbless/HTDOCS/git.typo3.org/Documentation/TYPO3

Source folder structure
=======================

For example:
http://srv123.typo3.org/~mbless/git.typo3.org/Documentation/TYPO3/Guide/Security.git

  Security.git

  |-- Documentation/

      |-- source/
          |-- Index.rst
          |-- MoreSourceDocumentation/
          |-- ...
      |-- conf.py
      |-- make.bat
      |-- Makefile
      |-- build/
      |-- _not_versioned/

These two should be in the repository as placeholders:

  build/
  _not_versioned/

but NOT their contents:

  build/*
  _not_versioned/*

Makefile and conf.py included
=============================

On the server I'm using the latest Sphinx version 1.2pre from
Mercurial (hg). The Makefile and conf.py is from that version. I made
them ready for use at home. Just do a:

  $  cd Example.git/Documentation
  $  make html

or

  c:\> cd Example.git/Documentation
  c:\> make.bat html

The result will then be in ./build/html.

Theming
=======

The conf.py file is prepared to automatically choose our "typo3sphinx"
theme if available and the Sphinx default theme if not. To get that
"typo3sphinx" theme you need to install the Python package "t3sphinx"
from our RestTools.git repository. I'll write about that in the next
mail.

@Philip: Let me know if that makes you happy :-)

... in the flow

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de