[TYPO3-doc] srv123 and preview server: files, urls, building

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Tue May 29 13:50:13 CEST 2012

Hi Martin,

> It's a slightly different story with the about 17.000 manuals at
> http://preview.docs.typo3.org/typo3/extensions/ For those I want to
> continue using the field-list-table directive as the manuals are much
> better readable that way. This should be no problem as the whole
> process is in my hand.
>
> Now you will probably find that it is a disadvantage that the reST
> markup in a manual.rst is special and will not work everywhere.
>
> I'd like to overcome that problem soon by creating a second reST file
> of every manual that uses standard markup like that of the manuals in
> the Git repositories.
>
> Does this clarify something?

Yes, I just wonder if we could have this cool "field-list-table"
directive for everybody (because it seems it could be useful for others
as well) without having to modify the parsers.

But anyway, this goes into the right direction IMHO.

Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org