[TYPO3-doc] View manual(s!).html of TER extensions fast!

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Fri May 4 09:55:25 CEST 2012

François,

>I have checked two of my manuals, one which was successfully transformed
>(http://preview.docs.typo3.org/typo3/extensions/dataquery/1.6.0/) and
>one which failed
>(http://preview.docs.typo3.org/typo3/extensions/datafilter/1.4.0/) and I
>must say that I'll be damned if I can see the difference between the two
>files.

No need to be damned :) It's a serverside problem!

I just could narrow it down: The service "openoffice headless" isn't
working reliably. I restarted the service and then there was no error
any more:
http://preview.docs.typo3.org/typo3/extensions/vge_tagcloud/1.6.0/

Steffen Gebert is working on the problem too. I'll guess we'll find a
way.

It's a "bad" error, as it's not constant and reliable. I had even
verified before that it did convert other documents successfully after
refusing some.

Hard times ... you can't trust anybody, not even errors ;-)

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de