[TYPO3-doc] View manual(s!).html of TER extensions fast!

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed May 2 18:17:24 CEST 2012

Hi again,

> - fetches the TER extensionlist extensions.xml.gz
> - (w)gets the new manual.sxw from TER
> - parses these OpenOffice documents to ReST
> - creates a single HTML file from ReST

I forgot one thing: to reach more people, I think it would be good to
send a notice to the typo3.dev list too. What do you think? Maybe too early?

Of course the message would need to recap what we're aiming for, for
people who didn't follow the discussions in the doc list. I can take of
it if you want.