[TYPO3-doc] View manual(s!).html of TER extensions fast!

jean-sebastien_gervais at ssss.gouv.qc.ca jean-sebastien_gervais at ssss.gouv.qc.ca
Thu May 3 21:59:29 CEST 2012

Hello François,

We've had similar strange issues with openoffice 3.2 and 3.3 on a rhel 6.1
server hosting an alfresco project, where the document generation fails on
some documents and the cpu usage goes out of control.

We ended up using the lastest version of libreoffice for a little more
stability (the documents are being generated now, even the dreaded
kill.doc from alfresco), yet the cpu still goes out of control from time
to time.   We've added a cron to restart libreoffice once in a while.

Hope this helps.

Jean-Sebastien Gervais

typo3-project-documentation-bounces at lists.typo3.org a écrit sur 2012-05-03
15:49:42 :