[TYPO3-doc] Next team meeting: Thursday, June 18, at 21:00 CET

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Jun 25 19:16:51 CEST 2012

Dear documentation team,

> It seems that quite some people (few of which only are taking contact
> here |-( ) want
> the documentation to be available via typo3.org and not some separate
> sub-domain. I maintain that our next step is still to have a fully
> working separate site/server, but if anyone is available to work on
> some sort of integration with typo3.org, you are more than welcome.

As I heard an exact contrary statement during our last server team
meeting (together with Joern and Tolleiv). "The documentation team
doesn't contact us for an integration into typo3.org"
That's why I decided to play a mediator and ask here for your current plans.

So it would be nice to just give a notice here that you feel ready with
your build chain and start thinking of further steps to integrate with
typo3.org. I also don't see any man power from the 2-3 people working on
that web site to cope with this task during the next couple of weeks.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks