[TYPO3-doc] generating PDF - make latex broken with sphinx 1.2pre

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Fri Jun 8 11:33:27 CEST 2012

Hi,

> On the PDF topic, I noticed a different approach (from Xavier if I am not mistaken) than the one
> used in the generic Makefile. I assume it is all about PDF quality. What command would ensure the
> best result?

Using the "make latexpdf" command with default configuration (thus using
pdflatex) is fine. However my big personal trick was to use a
"TYPO3-branded" document class to get a PDF output visually similar to
the one we had with OOo (which was nice I'd say).

Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org