[TYPO3-doc] Core documentation status

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Mon Jun 11 19:32:02 CEST 2012

Hey there.

First I'd like to thank for the massive work done in the documentation
team. The reST migration is a great thing, I'm impressed by the goals
you've achieved already and looking forward to see it used in the wild
for core and extension documentation and on typo3.org.

I'm only loosely following this list though and would like to get a
status if and how to work with it (especially in the core area).

We have for example some changes for the cgl documentation (remove the
xclass hint for 6.0 and a clarification for if constructs).

So:
- How is the current work flow? Is it already possible to push patches
for the core documentation for the upcoming 6.0?

- Is there already some documentation documentation? A guide to render
reST locally, an advise in the git wiki patches for contributers on how
to submit changes and when (eg. tsref)?

- Will the core documentation rendering (for the core) be ready for reST
with release of 6.0?

Keep up the good work
Christian