[TYPO3-doc] JavaScripts for screenshots

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Sun Jan 8 09:14:22 CET 2012

Hi,

> But I would put this to low priority, featuring ReST migration and rendering
> chain.

I agree here, this really looks nice and someone in the comments of
PhantomJS put a link a friend library for it [2]. But we should put
effort on finally allowing users to write documentation in reST and then
enhance support, ease the way screenshots are done, ... Every time
someone is asking what is the format to choose for his extension to be
put to TER, I'm very sad to think that, well, OOo is still the only
format that is possible.

Can we start a fine-grained roadmap in the BT with "follows"/"precedes"
meta info in order for everybody to see what's going on and where to go
next? This should be put as a "version" of the documentation to allow us
to quickly see how far we are.

And then we do a "reST 2.0" version which will include some new goodies...

Cheers

[2] http://n1k0.github.com/casperjs/

--
Xavier Perseguers