[TYPO3-doc] JavaScripts for screenshots

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Jan 8 12:03:48 CET 2012

Hi,

>> But I would put this to low priority, featuring ReST migration and rendering
>> >  chain.
>
> I agree here, this really looks nice and someone in the comments of
> PhantomJS put a link a friend library for it [2]. But we should put
> effort on finally allowing users to write documentation in reST

Absolutely, don't worry.

One reason for sending this information to the documentation ML was
mostly about "logging" this info somewhere and sharing it for future
use. Definitely not a top priority.

OTOH you never know when an idea will hit someone's fancy and that
person will start digging into it and bring improvements to the whole
community. That's how open source works.