[TYPO3-doc] New: Use a YAML file "Settings.yml" for configuration in your ReST documentation

Jacob Floyd cognifloyd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 22:31:31 CEST 2012

Yah, when talking about running programs, we run them on the computer, on
windows, on linux, on a mac or on the moon... (jk about the moon).

Also, you might want to change the title of that issue to say t3sphinx
instead of tsphinx :D

Plus, we could probably use something very similar to link to the api docs.
:api:'TYPO3\FLOW3\MagicClassJustForFun'