[TYPO3-doc] New: Use a YAML file "Settings.yml" for configuration in your ReST documentation

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Fri Aug 17 08:34:14 CEST 2012

Hi Jacob,

thanks for the feedback. I created http://forge.typo3.org/issues/39875

> Would you include a note about that in the readme?

You're right.

BTW: I've checked http://forge.typo3.org/issues/39872 in yesterday.

After reinstalling 't3sphinx' in ReST you can then write:

  I've checked :forge:`39872` in yesterday.

We should still check with François about that but I think everybody
will like it.

BTW, language: Do you run a program "on" Windows? Preposition examples
welcome!

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de