[TYPO3-doc] Organization for the next steps

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Fri Aug 3 09:43:48 CEST 2012

PDF rendering isn't so far, yet. I'm right now trying to get it
working again with Xavier.

The HTML output of the Rest docs is pretty.. why use a PDF.. we're in
a browser, so I think having it as HTML (single file or multiple?)
would be fine for me.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks