[TYPO3-doc] Organization for the next steps

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Fri Aug 3 09:44:51 CEST 2012

Jigal,

>Why not have the following in the core:
>- PDF; local; single file with images
>- HTML; online; possibly with comments when they become available

I have not followed the details here but I just want to give a
reminder that we can have a single html file rendering as well.

Personnally I like that very much. The 'singlehtml' versions are
generally available already. For example try:

[1] http://preview.docs.typo3.org/TYPO3/CoreApiReference/singlehtml/
instead of
[2] http://preview.docs.typo3.org/TYPO3/CoreApiReference/

The current Layout/CSS isn't optimal at all for [1] but that should
change soon. But it shows what's possible and where the journey goes.

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de