[TYPO3-doc] Next team meeting: 19.04.2012 21:00 CET

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Fri Apr 20 08:48:51 CEST 2012

> We'll also have to find some definitive name for this
> server, something like "rendering.typo3.org".

rendering.docs.typo3.org?

But I think the interfaces / web services offered by this machine need
more thinking (how do you put your .sxw on it? POST request?)

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks