[TYPO3-doc] Next team meeting: 19.04.2012 21:00 CET

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Apr 20 08:37:52 CEST 2012

Hi Steffen,

>> we need srv123.typo3.org to answer to preview.docs.typo3.org =>
> François asks the server team
>
> Done. it's pointing to /home/mbless/public_html.

That was very proactive ;-) Thanks

Actually I think it should point to another directory. Martin told me
that Fabien had prepared a new empty directory for our more "final"
tests, but he should be able to change that himself then.

> Tell me if that's not desired. We discussed that the whole server is
> only for the time of development and we will set it up from scratch,
> once it's production ready.

That sounds good. We'll also have to find some definitive name for this
server, something like "rendering.typo3.org".