[TYPO3-doc] Next team meeting: 19.04.2012 21:00 CET

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Apr 20 08:57:14 CEST 2012

Hi,

> rendering.docs.typo3.org?

Could be, indeed.

> But I think the interfaces / web services offered by this machine need
> more thinking (how do you put your .sxw on it? POST request?)

Absolutely. We still have a lot of work ahead of us on that topic. The
idea is to have a job queue (ideally the one the FLOW3 guys are working
on). Jobs would probably be registered with the queue using different
paths. What I expect is that rendering of official documentation would
happen via a special commit message in Git. For extensions, it would be
triggered by uploading the extension to TER.

It remains to be seen how we can offer a service for just testing the
rendering of your manual.