[TYPO3-doc] Reshaping the Documentation Team

Ines Willenbrock ines at insert-into.net
Sat Sep 24 14:08:04 CEST 2011

Hi all,

On 09/24/2011 02:17 AM, Philipp Gampe wrote:
> @all Reminder here: We definitely need to sort out the navigation and
> the deprecated pages in the wiki, e.g. all those outdated dev pages.
> Maybe we need to arrange a review session were we can meet in person -
> or wee need to have a longer Skype meeting? Best regards
Meeting in person: preferably Hannover or Bremen for me (is that even
english?)

No skype here - is there an irc-channel we could use? I prefere
jabber/xmpp, icq and irc. If nothing else I'll be able to join without
headset, but I'd prefer not to install skype.

Deprecated pages: is there a procedure to mark them? Then I'd have a
look into that and mark pages I think should be rewritten or deleted.

regards - Ines

--
Viele Grüße,

Ines Willenbrock

--

Ines Willenbrock, Koppelweg 14, 27305 Bruchhausen-Vilsen,
ines at insert-into.net, http://www.insert-into.net