[TYPO3-doc] Reshaping the Documentation Team

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Sat Sep 24 02:17:35 CEST 2011

Hi Ron,

Great to hear to have a native english speaker onboard.

Ron Liskey wrote:

> I'm interested in helping to improve the documentation. Am a native
> English speaker, fluent in German, familiar with MediaWiki.

If you have some spare time, maybe you could proofread the Getting Started
tutorial.

More related to the wiki, maybe you can find some time to proofread some of
the editors notes, although - I must admit - I haven't looked into it
lately.

@all
Reminder here: We definitely need to sort out the navigation and the
deprecated pages in the wiki, e.g. all those outdated dev pages.
Maybe we need to arrange a review session were we can meet in person - or
wee need to have a longer Skype meeting?

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe