[TYPO3-doc] Reshaping the Documentation Team

Ines Willenbrock ines at insert-into.net
Fri Sep 23 12:44:36 CEST 2011

Hi there,

as I said on the news post, I'd like to help.

Rewriting Documentation is somethink I feel I could help with,
especially converting documentation.
Do you plan on manually converting the existing docs to reST or do you
plan on automatic conversion?

Wiki: I'd like to get to know mediawiki, but am rather new in regards of
that software, therefore I think I'll be of no immediate help.

Getting started and modern template building would, in my opinion,
benefit from more than one editor. If someone like help, especially with
proofreading and from an not too deep into the document perspective, I
can help. If nobody claims them, I don't know, if I'll have the time to
do it alone in a timely manner. As I'm new here, I'd like to help others
rather than claiming widely exposed documents to get to know you.

regards - Ines

--
Viele Grüße,

Ines Willenbrock

--

Ines Willenbrock, Koppelweg 14, 27305 Bruchhausen-Vilsen,
ines at insert-into.net, http://www.insert-into.net