[TYPO3-doc] Next Documentation Team meeting: Oct 13, 21:00 CET

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Oct 19 20:54:48 CEST 2011

Hi all,

> According to the Doodle I started a while ago, I chose the date with the
> most votes. Thus our next meeting (or first of a new kind of meetings)
> will take place on:
>
> Thursday October 13, at 21:00 CET

And finally the minutes of the meeting are available in the wiki:

http://wiki.typo3.org/DocTeam/Meetings#Big_Blue_Button_Meeting_2011-10-13

Sorry for the delay, I wanted to have a review round with the
participants as it was the first of our "new" meetings and the minutes
felt a bit messy. They are still quite long, I guess it will take us a
couple of sessions before all the reorganization is rolling and we can
have shorter, more scrum-like minutes.