[TYPO3-doc] TYPO3 v4 Incubator Documentation

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Tue Oct 11 11:45:32 CEST 2011

Hi documentation team,

as you might now, we have a so called Incubator for TYPO3 v4 core
development related projects, which are meant to be integrated into a
future version of TYPO3 (currently the target version for most of them
is TYPO3 4.7). You can find those projects under
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-incubator

Now, as for documenting the things that are developed there, we chose to
do that in ReST format, to be future compatible, so to speak.

We have put the current (work in progress) documentation to a server
where it is rendered automatically from ReST files. The docs are not yet
in a Git repository, but the plan is to put it to one at some point.

http://docs.typo3incubator.org/

If you have any comments to how we use ReST there, or have an official
docteam styling already, I would be happy to integrate that there.

cheers
Ingmar