[TYPO3-doc] Next Documentation Team meeting: Oct 13, 21:00 CET

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Oct 14 09:48:47 CEST 2011

Hi all,

> According to the Doodle I started a while ago, I chose the date with the
> most votes. Thus our next meeting (or first of a new kind of meetings)
> will take place on:
>
> Thursday October 13, at 21:00 CET

Thanks for the very nice meeting yesterday evening.

The minutes are still in Etherpad for now. Please check them out to see
if you're ok with them before we publish them officially:

http://ietherpad.com/DocTeam-2011-10-13

I don't think that we will go through such an approval process every
time, but this is the first and I feel like the minutes are a bit messy.
We'll get better over time ;-)