[TYPO3-doc] Tatata Ta: The TYPO3 Sphinx Theme

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Mon Oct 17 06:59:50 CEST 2011

On 10/17/11 6:13 AM, Martin Bless wrote:
> Hello friends,
>
> things a really developing fast these days: Unbelievable. But great!
>
> Are you ready for the next level? Please look here:
>
> http://mbless.de/4us/typo3-oo2rest/05-The-TYPO3-Sphinx-Theme/

:)

Should we have our paragraph indentation as in our PDF output?

My HTML Header
--------------
    My paragraph is indented
    all over, all over, all over

https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Documentation/official_template/trunk/OpenOffice/official_documentation_template.pdf

Actually, I like this presentation mode.

Yet another source of inspiration where I find the documentation very readable:

http://readthedocs.org/ (the platform)
http://readthedocs.org/docs/docspy2zh/en/latest/tutorial/controlflow.html (example)

Notice the TOC of the chapter is present on every page on the left column which is a handy thing, I
reckon.

Kindly,

Fabien