[TYPO3-doc] Tatata Ta: The TYPO3 Sphinx Theme

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Mon Oct 17 09:05:50 CEST 2011

Martin Bless wrote:

> things a really developing fast these days: Unbelievable. But great!

Insane ... you will get a speeding ticket.

> Are you ready for the next level? Please look here:
>
> http://mbless.de/4us/typo3-oo2rest/05-The-TYPO3-Sphinx-Theme/
>
> Some quick notes:

- the green color should be used for important, not for tip. Or the tip
should be light blue. Important might be some kind of light yellow too.
I just think the "important" is more important than the tip, but currently
the tip sticks out.

- I don't like the numbering of lower level headings. This is badly
readable. I would prefer to have numbering for the first and second level
only.

- I don't think we need so many admonitions (<-- new word for me). We should
select those we need and then only (officially) support those.

- I would prefer if the image is inserted automatically.

- It would be cool to be able to highlight single lines in the source code.
I have seen this before, but I can not find the used highlighter (because I
was currently not able to find an example).

Other than that, this looks already totally usable and I think we should
take the next step and start thinking of putting this to some TYPO3 server,
preferable allowing this for extensions already ... I know, but I have a
dream too ;)

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe