[TYPO3-doc] Tatata Ta: The TYPO3 Sphinx Theme

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Mon Oct 17 01:13:24 CEST 2011

Hello friends,

things a really developing fast these days: Unbelievable. But great!

Are you ready for the next level? Please look here:

http://mbless.de/4us/typo3-oo2rest/05-The-TYPO3-Sphinx-Theme/

Some quick notes:

- I have made up this TYPO3-Sphinx-Theme from everything I could find.

- It contains a first draft of the documentation  'doc_template" for
extensions authors which I tried to adapt a little to ReST.

- It contains Xavier's sample doc of 'egovapi'.

- It contains the documentation that comes with the SVN version of the
Docutils. It is elsewhere in the Internet but not that nicely
formatted und linked together.

- It shows in [1] a table that is made with the 'list-table'
directive. That means: write a list in source that is rendered into a
table.

- Indexing and crossreferencing isn't used yet - but possible.

- If you want to build on that work you can download the whole stuff
here: http://mbless.de/4us/typo3-oo2rest/The-TYPO3-Sphinx-Theme.tar.gz

... dream a little dream ...

Martin

[1]
http://mbless.de/4us/typo3-oo2rest/The-TYPO3-Sphinx-Theme/build/html/doc_official_documentation_template/official_documentation_template.html#chapter-1

--
Martin Bless - http://mbless.de
Reliable TYPO3 freelancer living in Münster (Westf.), Germany