[TYPO3-doc] reST and PDF [typo3manual.cls]

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Sun Oct 16 17:55:36 CEST 2011

Hi Xavier,

awesome progress.

Xavier Perseguers wrote:

> Did you agree on some XML structure? If so, could you please post it
> here? Intermediate processing of this XML when generating the PDF should
> not be really complicated...

Well, I found this wiki page we created past then:
http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/TYPO3.org_-_Online_TSRef

>> But I don't think the reST is the right tool for this table heavy job.
>
> I guess no, but you may still find some clever solution to integrate
> this using a separate processing, just as for PDF.

Well, we have HTML ... this does not sound to complicated (using some xslt).
Any other format we should care about?

>> Also keep in mind me currently have the module TypoScript Help which
>> allows you to rebuild you reference including all extension TS options
>> (although) this might not work any more ;)
>
> I know, but having a good structured XML could be the ultimate solution
> for the whole chain.

It should be compatible with t3editor. No need to maintain the same stuff
twice.

The Thread this is related to is:
[TYPO3-doc] TypoScript reference
by Francois Suter, 04.03.2010 15:54:02