[TYPO3-doc] reST and PDF [typo3manual.cls]

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Sun Oct 16 12:33:41 CEST 2011

Hi,

> I think about having some "code" environment better suited than the
> generic "::". We could specify that we are writing a TS snippet, or a
> SQL/PHP fragment, this would easily allow syntax highlighting in PDF for
> instance, or some different background-color in HTML.

Example of "standard" output with reST:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3177102/egovapi_manual.pdf

Example of "tweaked" output (in generated LaTeX), that should be
feasible to achieve right from reST with custom commands:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3177102/egovapi_manual-tweaked.pdf

In both documents, have a look at listing page 19 and above.

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!