[TYPO3-doc] ReST, WYTIWYS: What you type is what you see

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Fri Oct 14 11:31:15 CEST 2011

Hi,

> Also, we should define the scope of the tool. Are we aiming to cover
> 100% (or so) of the editing workflow or only a as helper to experiment
> the output of reST? If the first point is aimed, the tool needs to be
> extended to match our requirement (e.g images upload). Next to that, we
> would need to solve the multiple file editing / browsing as well...

For me we should concentrate first on having the documentation converted
to reST, editing tools are from my POV not part of the project, anyone
can use the tool s/he prefers. Just host the documentation on Forge and
work together with SVN/Git.

Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!