[TYPO3-doc] see: rst2html script for trees

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Fri Oct 14 10:41:13 CEST 2011

Martin Bless wrote:

> For two reasons: To have a quick start and get something basic going.
> And while its great that Jochen Weilands hosting there offers Python
> and Docutils out of the box it hasn't Sphinx installed yet. I'm
> working on that!
>
> ... sunny days ...

At domainfactory I was able to install it via ssh (to a local folder).

I just used
export PYTHONPATH="python2.6/site-packages/"
$ easy_install --install-dir python2.6/site-packages/ Sphinx

Of course the export should go to .bashrc ;)

If you want, I can offer you some webspace and a cronjob every half hour.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe