[TYPO3-doc] see: rst2html script for trees

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Fri Oct 14 10:00:45 CEST 2011

Fabien,

>tree? You mean it recursively goes through all files within a hierarchy and convert them?
Yes, exactly, that's what I meen.

>Isn't it a Index.rst sufficient where you defines your files to be included?
Yes - once we use Sphinx. On Linux you would for example

(1) apt-get install python
(2) apt-get install python-docutils
(3) apt-get install python-sphinx

To start working with ReST at all you need (1) + (2). These can be
installed easily on your Mac or Windows machine as well. That holds
for (3) too.

At http://mbless.de/4us/typo3-oo2rest/ I have only been using (1) +
(2) up to now.

For two reasons: To have a quick start and get something basic going.
And while its great that Jochen Weilands hosting there offers Python
and Docutils out of the box it hasn't Sphinx installed yet. I'm
working on that!

... sunny days ...

--
Martin Bless - http://mbless.de
Reliable TYPO3 freelancer living in Münster (Westf.), Germany