[TYPO3-doc] Screenshots how to indikate that somethink from the screenshot is missing?

Ines Willenbrock ines at insert-into.net
Thu Oct 6 15:06:16 CEST 2011

Hi,
> Exactly. Screenshot production must be kept as simple as possible IMO,
> because it is a tedious task at best. So we should avoid complicating
> it. My personal expectations are that I should be able to produce my
> screenshots with some (somewhat evolved) screenshooting tools, but not
> anything more complicated.
There ist the problem with the numbers and boxes: if I use default tools
with linux, there is IMHO no tool, which can apply numbering on the fly,
I must use some more or less advanced tools to edit them.

Fuzy select the area you want, copy selection, color black and apply
some unsharpness to this, put it under the original, perhaps do this
with another two selctions of the area, fill one white, one black to be
a shadow under the white on, eventually clip everything to fit a
rectangular for the manual.

Might that be possible or is it to much?

Btw: Gimp and boxes? Draw path and trace that, or is there something easier?

regards - Ines

--
Viele Grüße,

Ines Willenbrock

--

Ines Willenbrock, Koppelweg 14, 27305 Bruchhausen-Vilsen,
ines at insert-into.net, http://www.insert-into.net