[TYPO3-doc] Screenshots how to indikate that somethink from the screenshot is missing?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Oct 6 13:37:16 CEST 2011

Hi,

> I think that François means that the effect must be fairly easy to
> render in any graphics editing tool. There are macros available for
> Adobe Photoshop™ ;-) but these can't be used in Gimp, PaintshopPro, etc.

Exactly. Screenshot production must be kept as simple as possible IMO,
because it is a tedious task at best. So we should avoid complicating
it. My personal expectations are that I should be able to produce my
screenshots with some (somewhat evolved) screenshooting tools, but not
anything more complicated.