[TYPO3-doc] Screenshots how to indikate that somethink from the screenshot is missing?

Ines Willenbrock ines at insert-into.net
Wed Oct 5 19:34:37 CEST 2011

Hi,

I mailed with Christopher and we agreed that i should be possible to cut
screenshots in pieces. To indicate the cut he mentioned that he'd like
to see something like a torn paper effekt.
Id like to ask, if anybody knows if there are best practices or even
something in the style guide to indicate a cut, or if I'm free to
experiment with torn paper effects.

@Christopher: I have done some tests, it should be possible to describe
it for the wiki, but not necessarily to reproduce it to the pixel

regards - Ines