[TYPO3-doc] Requests for styling of documentation

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 3 11:43:48 CEST 2011

Hi,

While looking at some of the attempts to convert existing documentation
I noticed some issues with the styling. I know it's still early in the
project, but I wanted to make sure the requests are made at an early
stage (and wanted to know the opinion of others).

1. Font for code. It seems that we are somehow forced to use Share for
headings (it's surprisingly hard to read), but I really would like to
see another font for code snippets. It must have easyily recognizable
glyphs for characters which look similar in some fonts: 'Il1' '([{'

2. Colours. For TYPO3 4.7 parts of the BLE project are incorporating
accessibility guidelines support in the core. It is of course important
that our documentation is also easy to read for all. Orange text on a
white background is hard to read because of lack of contrast.

If there is a suitable place in the bugtracker to file this, please let
me know.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.