[TYPO3-doc] Status of manuals for TYPO3 4.6 (and help needed)

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Fri Nov 25 15:14:11 CET 2011

Hi François,

François Suter wrote:

> The Getting Started Tutorial is up to date only up to TYPO3 4.4. The
> current SVN version is partly updated for TYPO3 4.5, quite a lot of
> screenshots are done, but some sections need a rewrite, like the new
> page tree or the new Extension Manager. I'm not exactly sure what has
> been done here or not. Maybe someone can shed some light on this.

I think I coverd some pagetree stuff already. The new extension manager is
missing completely.

Unfortunally I do not have much time currently as studies take up far too
much and they have priority.
If nobody finds time, I can try again at the last december weeks, but I
might not have time either, so I can not make a promise.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe