[TYPO3-doc] Status of manuals for TYPO3 4.6 (and help needed)

Ines Willenbrock ines at insert-into.net
Sat Nov 26 21:49:12 CET 2011

Hi all,

sorry, I didn't find any more time for the screenshots - and forgot to
copy my work to my laptop anyway.
I'll send mail, if I submit new Screenshots for Getting Started.
It's not forgotten to do, only forgotten to copy everything to the
laptop (some gimp extensions... and the unfinished shots)

regards - Ines

--
Viele Grüße,

Ines Willenbrock

--

Ines Willenbrock, Koppelweg 14, 27305 Bruchhausen-Vilsen,
ines at insert-into.net, http://www.insert-into.net