[TYPO3-doc] first draft of documentation template online

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Nov 4 11:18:08 CET 2011

Hi Sabine,

> I uploaded the first draft of our documentation template with some
> Markers, which are needed to generate a standard TYPO3 website.

Thanks for this first draft.

Maybe to clarify a bit and avoid misunderstandings: Sabine's proposal is
about the HTML template that would be used in the new templating
tutorial (see
http://wiki.typo3.org/DocTeam/Meetings#Template_Building_Tutorial). It's
not about the look & feel of the documentation itself.

> To see how it looks like: (it`s a draft!)
> http://www.darmstadt-typo3.de/TYPO3-DEMO/

We discussed about having a minimal design so that it is unobtrusive and
people concentrate on templating, but I wonder if your design is not too
bare. Isn't there a risk that people don't enjoy going through the
tutorial because the design is too limited? I'm not sure, I'm just
expressing a worry. I can also see how that's fine because it's really
just about the technique and not the design.

Other opinions?